Postnatal Flow is uniquely suited to help you reincorporate into a normal yoga flow. You will increase your core-strengths, strengthen your pelvic floor, join your rectum abdominals and achieve overall fitness after one or more births, by restoring tone to the deep muscles of the pelvis, lower back and belly.
- Time: Fridays 10 Am
- Venue: Victoria Park Community Centre, 5 Gore Rd, London E9 7HR
- Drop-In. Bring a mat and water
- £10 per session.
It’s suited for mothers with babies 5 months and up. I provide toys. The babies can watch, sleep, feed, play together or get involved in some of the exercises.
- Toning and strengthening the pelvic floor and abdominals.
- Muscle tension arising from feeding or carrying babies is alleviated by specific stretches which release and open the back and shoulders.
- Spinal and pelvic alignment exercises help improve posture and ease lots of the common aches and pains of new mums.
- More dynamic yoga poses and moves are also offered to make a safe transition to general yoga or other forms of exercise with long-term benefits for women’s health.
- More strength, stamina and flexibility.
- These sessions include a gentle and yet dynamic. flow. They are very relaxed and flexible themselves, and babies often have their own ideas, so we adapt things to meet everybody’s needs.
- Relaxation helps mums to feel refreshed and energised.
All mothers will benefit from this sessions because of its unique technique to join the rectum-abdominal muscles, avoiding the lower belly that most mums have due to split up abdominals.